Saturday, June 08, 2013

Teen Mom Star Farrah Abraham Pleads Guilty To DUI

Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham pled guilty to DUI in Nebraska yesterday, agreeing to six months probation and six months of court-mandated sobriety. 

TMZ reported, the other charges originally brought against Farrah – disorderly conduct and breathalyzer refusal – were dropped as part of the plea deal.

In addition to the six months of dry probation, Farrah was ordered to pay a $500 fine and install an ignition interlock device in her car.

Farrah agreed to the plea deal to avoid jail time

Source: realitytea.com

1 comment:

One source talent reviews said...

I agree with your great information about one source talent “Celebrity Biz Your number one source for the latest celebrity news.”. I wait for your feature article about one source.....

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...