Monday, August 06, 2012

Jessica Simpson has allegedly lost 40 pounds

An insider told Life & Style:

"Jessica has already lost 35 pounds. She can't wait to reveal the results."

Besides dieting, Jessica, who gained 60 pounds while pregnant, has reunited with her former trainer, Harley Pasternak. "Jessica's doing great!" her best friend, CaCee Cobb, tells Life & Style. "Are you kidding? She's motivating all of us. We have our weekly Weight Watchers meetings, and it's so much fun. We all keep one another on track."

"After you have your baby, it's like, 'Oh my God, what happened to my body? This is not me,'" confides Jessica, 32. "I'm ready to have my body back!"

Source: celebslam.celebuzz.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...