Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Holly Madison Is Pregnant With Her First Child

Holly Madison is going to be a mom!

The former Girls Next Door star and Playboy Playmate tells the new Us Weekly, out now, that she is expecting her first child with her boyfriend of nine months, party promoter Pasquale Rotella, 38.

"I've always wanted to be a mom," Madison, 33, tells Us. "But I thought it would take longer!"
So far, the thrilled mom-to-be, who is now 12 weeks along, is feeling good in her pregnancy.

"I've been lucky! No morning sickness, but I do get a little nauseous," the star of Las Vegas burlesque revue, Peepshow, says. "It happens before my show, so I keep ginger ale backstage."

Source: usmagazine.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...