Thursday, March 24, 2011

Review of Scrubbing Bubbles Toliet Cleaning Gel




I got to try a cleaning kit from BzzAgent to review some of the latest cleaning products and here is my opinion on the Scrubbing Bubbles Toliet Cleaing Gel:

I tried a Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning gel was not impressed. Not only were the directions totally hard to understand but even when I followed the directions it did not work correctly. The toilet cleaning gel went everywhere including my hands and for the past 2 hours, I cannot get the smell off of my hands. I hate this smell. It gives me a headache and makes me wish I had not opened the Scrubbing Bubbles at all.

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...