Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Holly Madison Has Cellulite And Loves It

hat's right, girl! Be proud of what you got!

After embarrassing criticism from the producers of her Las Vegas stage show Peepshow and her Playmate nemisis Jayde Nicole about her weight, Holly Madison is standing up for herself.

In an exclusive Life & Style Magazine UNTOUCHED photo shoot, the stunning Playboy playmate bravely shows off her curvy body and even a little cellulite, proclaiming:

"I’d rather be overweight and curvy than super thin with no curves. I’m proud of my body.”

Holly isn't afraid of a little cellulite and is smart enough to know that it is NORMAL as she admits:

"I have cellulite—and I had it even when I was at my absolute thinnest. I'm never not going to have cellulite. People need to just accept that it’s there and maybe dress accordingly or use body makeup to cope with it.”

The star, who has an entire peepshow devoted to her beautiful body, says she gained 15 pounds after her move to Sin City, explaining:

“After moving to Vegas, I lived in a suite in Planet Hollywood for a year and ordered room service all the time. I like food too much to go on some crazy diet. French fries are my favorite downfall.”

Although not willing to give up her favorite sweets, she is making some healthy compromises like Pilates classes and 20-minute runs, while mixing Fresh Diet delivery service meals into her weekly menu.

One compromise she won't make is to risk losing one of her favorite ASSets, as she says:

“I’ve always had a butt, and I want to keep it — cellulite and all. I’m not perfect, but I love my curves.”

Holly, we think you like absolutely gorgeous! People are crazzzzy to question your body. Women envy it and men want it.

We're so proud of you for standing up against unrealistic expectations society sets for women's bodies everywhere!

Source: fitperez.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...