Wednesday, June 30, 2010

30 Rascal Flatts’ Jay DeMarcus & Wife Expecting First Child

Congrats to Rascal Flatts bassist and vocalist Jay DeMarcus and his wife, former Miss Tennessee and TV Personality, Allison, who are anticipating the birth of their first child in January of 2011.

“Allison and I are thrilled about becoming parents,” says Jay. “I am confident Ali will be a wonderful mother because she has done an incredible job raising me over the past six years,” he jokes.

“Jay and I are thrilled to let everyone know we are going to be parents!” adds Allison. “We can’t wait and are ecstatic to share our news.”

Source: gactv.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...