Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pickler Scores Sexy Endorsement Deal



Kellie Pickler has signed on as a 2009 celebrity spokesperson for Sexy Hair products. As part of the multi-million dollar endorsement agreement, Pickler and fellow celeb Cheryl Burke will appear in the company’s consumer and trade publication ads, promotional materials, and publicity campaign. Advertising roll-outs will begin in April and run through December in Allure magazine, Cosmopolitan magazine, Launchpad, Modern Salon, American Salon and Canadian Hairdresser.

Pickler, who will specifically represent products including Big Sexy Hair and Short Sexy Hair, says she has been a fan of the line for years and jokes, “I need all the Sexy I can get!”

Source: pixie-stick.net

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...