Friday, June 27, 2008

Paris Hilton out and about LA (June 26).



In addition to her various careers and boyfriend Benji Madden, it seems Paris has been spending some time getting charitable with the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, making an “extremely generous” donation toward the construction of a new 460,000 square-foot medical tower.

Hilton told press, “I am so happy and fortunate to announce my support for Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. The children I have met through my [involvement] at Childrens Hospital have truly touched my heart.”

“The fabulous new hospital facilities at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles will provide a caring, healing environment for children and their families for many years to come and I am proud to make a donation and lend my name to the fundraising effort to help children who are facing terribly serious illnesses.”

Paris’ donation will go towards tricking out a double patient room in the Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases.

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...