Monday, June 23, 2008

Brittany Snow at the Stride Gum party at Crown Bar (June 20).




Former American Dreams TV star Brittany Snow told People magazine back in 2007 that she had been diagnosed with anorexia, exercise bulimia, depression, and body dysmorphic disorder as a teenager – and that her weight had even dipped to 85 pounds at one point.

Nowadays, the up and coming actress says the she has shelved her personal trainer and has sworn off dieting altogether. Talk about a turnaround!

“I canceled my trainer.” Snow, 22, told press at Stride Gum’s Longest Day of the Year party in West Hollywood. “I refuse to do the whole diet, fitness, style thing anymore. I just kind of go and have fun. I know what I like, I know what makes me feel good, and that’s just what I do. I go to the gym every day, I eat really well, I buy dresses by myself. I want to work and be with my friends. That’s all I really care about.”

When asked about staying healthy, Brittany tells: “I think more than anything, the thing I’ve learned in being here is that everything else doesn’t matter as long as you’re taking care of yourself and you’re having fun. Just hanging out with my friends and trying to take care of myself, I think that’s the biggest thing.”

The Prom Night star has reportedly credited friend and One Tree Hill actress Sophia Bush for helping to coach her on body image issues.

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...