Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tony Romo Tells Papa Joe Simpson, I’m In Charge!

Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo are back ”on,” but a college pal of the Dallas Cowboys quarterback tells me it’s Romo who’s calling all the plays.

”He did agree to go to [sister Ashlee’s] wedding — keeping his promise to Jessica,” Romo’s Eastern Illinois alum chum said. ”But he made it super-clear that if they were to give it another go, her dad had to seriously back off.”

Joe Simpson has long been seen as an overbearing presence, as he managed both his daughters’ careers. While clearly successful, Simpson has earned a reputation as being a guy extremely difficult with whom to work.

My source says Romo has told Jessica their renewed relationship is ”a trial thing,” dependent on Daddy Joe ”leaving them alone” and stifling his tendency to tell Romo how to run his life, career and endorsement deals.

Source: Sun Times

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...