Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kid Rock Still Might Be A Tad Sore From Pamela Anderson Break Up

"It (marriage) taught me a lot. I touched the stove, it’s f**king hot; it burnt the f**k out of my hand. I’m not going to touch the stove anymore." And the star - who has also dated rocker Sheryl Crow - claims his high-profile relationships have turned him off dating another celebrity in the future.


"I got burnt too hard. I got completely thrown under the bus, no question about that. I don’t want anything to do with the whole world she is in. It’s a very dark place. I’m not going to get caught up in any of that s**t anymore… those Hollywood relationships."


Source: ImNotObessed

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...