Thursday, May 31, 2007

Michael Lohan's Gums Are Still Flapping!

He said, "I'm glad she's there and trying to get help. I hope she stays away from Samantha Ronson and all the people who have been negative influences. That includes the bodyguard, the assistants.... Lindsay needs to clean house. She needs to get God back in her life and put her family in her life. She's gotta start all over again from where she started when she was at her best."
At the same time his daughter is in rehab, Michael is opening his own rehab facility in Southhampton with some crazy preacher. It will be a 10-acre, $15 million facility and in between his interviews about "his daughter" he's pushing this project.
He said, "We want to turn people's lives around. Rich, poor, it doesn't matter."

Source: NY Posy

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...