Monday, May 28, 2007

Lindsay Lohan needs God

Michael Lohan said that his estranged daughter needs rehab with her mother.
He said, "She needs to go, and my ex-wife should go with her! The writing was on the wall years ago, and when Lindsay was in [the Los Angeles treatment clinic] Wonderland . . . give me a break. What kind of rehab facility lets people leave the grounds? They wanted the name Lindsay Lohan to stay there, they didn't want to help her. She needs a faith-based program."
"When Lindsay puts God back in her life, things will turn around! Until then, I'll just keep praying."
Michael Lohan goes on to blame her mom saying that she is ignoring the situation. He also said that Lindsay's assistant won't let him talk to her
"The people out there with her are in it for the money. They want to see what they can get. This assistant of hers has known her seven months, I know her 20 years, she's my daughter, and I love her. She knows how much she means to me."

Source: NY Post

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...