Monday, September 02, 2019

Another encouraging Bible study




Its Not Supposed To Be This Way by Lisa TerKeurst

Cleanse me with hyssop and I will be clean; Wash me, I will be whiter than snow-Psalm 51:7

Hyssop was a paintbrush of Passover, a representation of problems at the hands of others. When we suffer at the hands of others, it's Jesus who rescues us, saves us, defends us, brings restitution. Jesus is with you in every teardrop. He is the solution. He is the answer. He will heal us of all the pain. Tears are precious to the Lord.

You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your bottle. -Psalm 56:8

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...