Sunday, June 24, 2018

Review of a popcorn from Dell Cove Spices



A big thank you to Dell Cove Spices for my sample of different kinds of popcorn and spices they sent to me in the mail.

I tried the baby white corn popcorn. Just on its on and adding a bit of salt I really enjoyed the flavor. I couldn't stop eating it. I tried two flavor seasonings, white cheddar jalapeno which was actually quite delicious and smokey bbq but I couldn't get past the smell to actually try it. It smelled too strong.

My parents thought it was old fashioned that you had to make the popcorn on the stove and my dad helped me out to make sure it didn't get burned and so I could learn how to make more on my own on the next time I made it.

My dad also enjoyed the popcorn.

You can check out their website here: www.dellcovespices.com

Thank you again!

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...