Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Khloé Kardashian Reveals Cancer Battle

Reality star Khloé Kardashian is speaking out about her battle with cancer for the first time.

In a new blog post titled “My Skin Cancer Scare,” the 32-year-old reveals doctors found a cancerous mole on her back 10 years ago.

“I’m writing this post with the hope that my story can get some of you in to see your doctor if you notice something wrong with your skin. I’ve gone through this process a couple of times and I am so grateful that most moles have not been cancerous. However, there was one mole I had on my back that was skin cancer.”

Khloé continued, “I had 8 inches of skin removed. It was definitely painful because it was a lot of skin, but most of the time, the removals haven’t been that bad. I haven’t had a problem in years, but wanted to share my experience with you so that if you notice something doesn’t look right, you will take action and take care of your health!”

She wrote that she hasn't had a problem in years, and also urged fans to “check yourself frequently.”

Source: E

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...