Monday, October 27, 2014

Review of the book Noah by Mark Ludy

This book was a picture book that was supposed to show off the life of Noah and him building the ark. I found the book confusing to follow and didn't really understand all the photos in the book. The story of Noah comes from the bible when God asks Noah to build an ark because a flood is coming. Well Noah tells everyone and they don't believe him, so when the flood does come, everyone wants in the boat but they can't and God destroys them and the wicked world and only Noah and his family is safe for being obedient to God and I couldn't figure that out in the book.

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...