Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Khloe Kardashian On Getting In Shape For X Factor


Khloe Kardashian is going to be a co-host on the new season of X Factor and so she decided to lose some weight.

She wants to look her best on camera!

But that meant giving up a lot, including her favorite food: cheese!

She said she loves "cheese on anything, I don't care. [I] binge eat."

Aside from cheese she also cut out most sweets but plans on making some real lifestyle changes too.
She said:

"It's always going to be a lifelong thing for me. And I'm not where I want to be. When I used to do things like crash diets or things too fast, it never stuck because it wasn't a lifestyle change. So for this, I'm working out consistently like three to five days a week … It's been harder. But I'm just changing my diet slowly."
That's the only way to sustain weight loss!

She's on the right track!

We're sure she's gonna look great for the show!

Source: PerezHilton

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...