Monday, September 24, 2012

I got to try a glade expressions kit from BzzAgent and enjoyed it. The fragrance mist kit came with a scent of fuji apple and cardamom spice. You just squeeze the bottle, a scent fills the room and the room smells good for a while.

The oil diffuser kit is great as well. I choose the scents pineapple and mangosteen and you just leave it in a room and the oil will go into the air of the room for 30 days so my bedroom will be smelling great for a month.

Thanks to BzzAgent for this nice opportunity.


2 comments:

KatGirlChristian said...

I am leaving a comment so I can send this link to bzzagent

The Preppy Student said...

I love having nice smells and the oil diffuser sounds great! Have a happy Tuesday and be sure to enter to win a custom made shot glass! .

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...