Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Miranda Lambert’s Advice to Women: “Rock Your Curves!”


Miranda Lambert graces the cover of the June issue of Self Magazine and is proudly telling women everywhere to ‘rock your curves.’ Miranda shared her candid thoughts on being thin, what she eats on the road and why husband Blake Shelton might be a little scared of her in her latest interview.

“I don’t care about being stick-thin,” she said. “I don’t want stuff to jiggle. Really skinny actresses make me hungry—I see them and think, ‘Honey, you need to eat!’ I’m lucky I don’t have to live like that. I feel my best when I’m a toned, not flabby, size 8. Women come up to me and say, ‘You’re beautiful and confident, and that makes me feel I can be, too.’”

But even Miranda has posed the question many wives have asked their husbands. “I asked Blake, ‘Dude, why didn’t you tell me I got fat?’” she said. “He said, ‘That would go over like a lead balloon. It’s not my job to tell you you’re fat. It’s my job to tell you you’re beautiful.’”

With a hectic touring schedule, it would be easy for Miranda to fill up on backstage pizza and fast food. Instead, she reaches for something a little more green after shows and keeps her bus void of tempting treats. “I always scarf down food after a show,” she said. “But now, instead of eating a burger, I’ll have a grilled-chicken salad waiting for me. And except for almonds and bananas, I don’t keep snacks on the bus. I don’t want Cheetos anywhere around me.”

When it comes to Blake, Miranda acknowledged that their busy careers keep them apart a lot. But she’s not worried about Blake. She issued a warning that he takes seriously. “I think Blake is a bit scared of me,” she told the magazine. “He says he’s not, but I’ve said, ‘If you cheat, I’ll spray-paint all of your trophy deer heads pink.’”

Miranda’s issue of Self Magazine is on newsstands now. Fans can catch Miranda on her On Fire Tour with special guests Chris Young and Jerrod Niemann.

Source: gactv.com

1 comment:

KatGirlChristian said...

I have added your link to my affiliates page, thanks for asking to be added.

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...