Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jessica Simpson Signs $4M Deal for Post-Baby Body

Following the birth of her first child last week, fashion mogul Jessica Simpson  has signed a $4-million deal with Weight Watchers to drop her baby weight, reports Us Weekly.

 The Weight Watchers deal indicates that the 31-year-old new mom will lose her baby fat before the company features her on their national campaign.

Simpson is also rumored to have a baby clothing line in the works with sister Ashlee, which will add to Jessica’s estimated net worth of $100 million.

Tuesday Jessica tweeted, "I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I've ever experienced."

The "Dukes of Hazard" star and her finacé, former NFL player Eric Johnson, welcomed their 9-pound baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson, on May 1.

Source: extratv.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...