Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kim Kardashian on Why She's Telling Mom Kris 'This is My Wedding!'

With a little more than a week away from her big wedding day, Kim Kardashian is keeping her cool -- and is definitely in charge

"Extra's" Renee Bargh caught up with the bride-to-be at the launch party for the new World's Most Beautiful 3D magazine and asked Kim about how she's dealing with her mother, Kris Jenner, who recently admitted to Bargh she's been "kind of a momzilla."

Kim said she put her foot down when it came to the reportedly 500+ guest list. "I'll look at the list and I'll be like, 'Why is this person on the list? Why is this person? I don't know this person. This is your friend.' This is my wedding. I gotta approve the list!"

One of those guests is "Extra" host Mario Lopez. Kim talked about the formal attire for the big day, saying, "I will just tell him [Mario] to wear black or white. There's a dress code."

The rumored $10 million wedding is set for August 20 in Montecito, CA, with the whole ceremony decked out in neutral, black and silver. There's also a 10-tier cake, modeled after the royal confection from Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding.

Kim admitted she doesn't have any pre-wedding jitters. "There's just no point in freaking out now," the reality TV star laughed. How does her fiancé Kris Humphries feel? "He's feeling good, you know. He's just excited for it."

As for the magazine launch party, Kardashian was honored to be the World's Most Beautiful 3D cover girl. "It was just so cool to see a picture of yourself in 3D!"

Source: ExtraTV.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...