Friday, March 05, 2010

Jon Gosselin Tweets He's 'Thrilled' for Kate

Kate was announced as one of the new "DWTS" contestants Monday, and "Extra" noticed her ex-hubby tweeted his congratulations. "I am thrilled for her. She has my support and vote."

"Extra" caught up with Kate and new dancing partner Tony Dovolani at the premiere of Discovery Channel's "Life" series in New York. "She's never had any dance experience whatsoever," Dovolani divulges, "So it's kinda cool that I get to paint my own masterpiece."

Kate is also having a studio built in her basement so she can practice her new moves at home. "They're laying a dance floor and mirrors so that I can be at home and practice while the kids are sleeping at night," Kate explains.

Her stamina in keeping up with eight kids should help her on the dance floor, as well. "We will outlast and outdo in some way. We just hope the dancing doesn't get in our way of winning!"

Kate makes her dance debut March 22nd on ABC.

Source: Extra TV

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...