Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Britney Spears to Read "Top 10" on Letterman

Britney Spears will present the Top Ten List on the Late Show With David Letterman tonight (11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT).

It marks her first appearance on the broadcast since a surprise cameo appearance Nov. 6, 2006 - two months after her second son Jayden was born.

See photos of Britney and her boys through the years

"Thank you so much," she said on the show. "I'm in town, and I'm just such a huge fan. I had to stop by."

See how Britney's bikini body has changed

"That's very nice of you to say," said Letterman. "That means so much to me."

Spears shot back: "Uh, no, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Will Ferrell."

Spears is currently in the middle of Circus tour.

Source: Us Weekly

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...