Saturday, August 01, 2009

Another Site Update

I have updated my affiliates list on my blog. If you did not have us listed, I have deleted your link. And to my surprise many sites took us of their site. In the future, I would like to notified when you do that, so I simply do not send people to your site for free publicity!

I am also working on finding a free gallery and when I do, I will reopen this site and start updating again. If anyone knows a good gallery that is free to people then email me and let me know!

Ps, I am also hoping to change the layout on here, so hopefully my husband can help me out with that!

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...