Thursday, March 05, 2009

Sandra Bullock in this months InStyle Magazine.



Sandra Bullock’s no cookie-cutter beauty. “Welcome to my broken nose!” she tells InStyle. “My mother looked like a combination of Jackie O and Maria Callas. She always said ‘Be original.’” Bullock follows this maternal advice in every area of her life, from her happy marriage to motorcycle mechanic Jesse James to her Texas home base to her offbeat professional projects, like this month’s All About Steve. While Bullock’s always a stunner on the red carpet, as far as she’s concerned, “I feel sexiest when the person I love wakes up next to me and looks at me with love even if my hair looks like the dogs have been chewing on it.” Spoken like a true original.

Source: icydk.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...