Friday, September 09, 2011

Bzz Agent campaign called Blender Bottle

I am interested in trying this campaign: Here is the the page says about it:

The patented BlenderBottle by Sundesa is a great way to mix protein and meal replacement drinks while on the go, but it's also handy for mixing pancake batter while camping, mixing salad dressings and marinades, or just using as a water bottle. The BlenderBottle is the best-selling portable mixer simply because it works. No batteries, no cord, no hassle. Mix It Smooth--Anytime, Anywhere.

I want to try this because my mom in law is always drinking beverages in the car and sometimes the cups/containers are too flimsy and break and make a mess so this would be a sturdy thing to have.

This call came from bzzagent.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...