Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kirstie Alley claims she lost “90 pounds” to get down to her 22-inch waist

Kirstie Alley continued her fashion offensive today as she stepped out in a stylish ensemble. The Dancing With The Stars runner-up slipped into a belted shirt-dress, which she wore over her trademark leggings.

Kirstie recently has lost 90lbs since she first decided to join the dancing competition.
And Alley certainly appeared confident in her skin today as she left the Tribeca Hotel in New York.

The actress looked youthful, with her hair swept back into a ponytail, completing her look with a dramatic belt, a beaded purse and Christian Louboutin heels.

Yesterday she appeared on the U.S. daytime talkshow The View.

Speaking on the show, she said: ‘I lost 60 before [the show] and 30 during,’ she said.

Panelist Whoopi Goldberg revealed she has been a fan through both the 60-year-old’s highs and lows.

‘I always thought you looked good no matter what,’ she said.

As well as a rigorous workout regime, Alley also credits her transformation to her own weight loss programme, Organic Liason.

‘I don’t think I could have made it through Dancing with the Stars without it,’ she said.Kirstie now has a new goal in her sights - to squeeze into a new dress in time for a holiday in Italy later this year.

She claims it has a 22 inch waist, although given Megan Fox would be one of the few women able to wear it, it seems she may be exaggerating.

‘I tried it on, and I can almost zip it up,’ she told America’s Life & Style magazine last week.

She is confident she’ll be able to get in it by the time she jets off in a few weeks.
‘I’ll be my target size by then,’ she said.

Alley, who was partnered with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, has kept up dancing since the competition’s finale in May.

‘I’ve been dancing almost every day since the show ended,’ she confides. ‘I like all the Latin dancing. It’s the best exercise and the best cardio.’

Source: celebitchy.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...