Monday, April 11, 2011

Nicole Richie: 'I Am Not Pregnant'

Nicole Richie on Friday shot down pregnancy rumors fueled by new photos of her.

"Contrary to recent speculation, I am not pregnant," she says in a statement. "This irresponsible reporting continues to feed an atmosphere of self-doubt and insecurity. To publicly point out a change in anyone's body is mean-spirited and cruel. People's bodies change and change again. This is not newsworthy and is a waste of valuable media space that should be used for more important issues."

Richie, 29, is mom to daughter Harlow, 3, and 1 1/2-year-old son Sparrow

Source: People

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...