Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Carrie Underwood: I'm Not Moving In With Mike Fisher

After nearly one year of dating, Carrie Underwood says she has no plans to move in with hockey player Mike Fisher.

OK! magazine recently quoted a pal as saying that the country crooner, 26, "did clear out space in his closet and stocked his kitchen with her favorites!"

But on her official fan club site, Underwood writes: "I read something recently that a certain someone and I were moving in together. This is beyond not true...just another example of people making stuff up out of thin air!"

She goes on to say that "neither one of us would ever do that. I would never live with my boyfriend...not my style."

Still, things are getting serious.

She praises Fisher, 29, on the liner notes of her new album, Play On.

"Thank you #12," she writes, referring to the Ottawa Senator player's jersey number. "You are the most amazing addition to my life! You are such a wonderful person and have had such an amazing hand in the building of this album and in the growth of me as a person. I love you so much! You make my life better in every way! I thank God for you every day... xoxo, Carrie."

Source: Us Weekly

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...