Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kelly Osbourne Says Jennifer Lopez and Victoria Beckham Are Fake

The reality TV star – who is the daughter of rocker Ozzy and ‘America’s Got
Talent’ judge Sharon – sat near the pair at the recent Marc Jacobs fashion
show in New York and insists they were uncomfortable and didn’t seem like
friends.

She said: “I was directly across from Victoria and Jennifer and I couldn’t
stop staring at them both – I looked at them more than the clothes!

“I know it’s not my place to say, and I hope I’m wrong, but I’ve never seen
two people pretend to like each other more in my life.

“They were holding hands, but it looked like Victoria was holding a dirty
bit of toilet paper. They were sat right next to each other but you could
have sat a whole other person in between them.”

The 24-year-old star has also criticized former Spice Girl Victoria’s new
short pixie crop hairstyle.

Kelly added to Heat magazine: “I think she’s too skinny to have hair that
short. To get away with that, you need to have something soft about your
face.

“She looks too immaculate.”

Source: Hollywood Rag

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...