Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jesse James designs clothes!



Jesse James has launched a new clothing line, but don’t expect his wife, Sandra Bullock, to model it on the red carpet!

“She doesn’t really wear overalls too much,” Jesse says about Jesse James Industrial Workwear, inspired by his experience at his motorcycle shop.

But his designer turn hasn’t stopped Sandra, 44, from trying to dress her man. “My wife gives me tips all the time,” Jesse, 39, confesses. “She says I need to wear clothes that are more slimming. I listen to what she says sometimes, but most of the time I keep wearing what I want anyway.”

Source: life and style

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...